June 2012. A mono-print using Grumbacher Max watersoluble oil paints on Arches paper for oils. I used to do mono-prints with oil in my sketchbook at art school over 20 years ago, and I stopped because the oil seeped into the paper and the process wasn't exactly "archival" (bla, bla, bla). However I have thought about it ever since, and now comes along this paper for oils! (Or maybe it was there all along and I just didn't think to look for it). At any rate, we are together now. I have a plan for a series which I'm hoping will commence tomorrow... top secret unless they work out and I start posting them here.